Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hitchhiking

So you know how someone should never encourage you to go hitchhiking? Well in Europe it is totally different. If you don’t have a car and you don’t when the bus is going to come you catch a ride with a stranger. Sylvia (the girl from California) and I were told that sometime we might not have a vehicle we can use and we might have to hitchhike sometimes. We both looked at each other and were like what? I guess people trust other people more over here but I don’t know…

My friend Cathy and I one Sunday wanted to go into town but we missed the bus so we walked to the road and started to hitchhike.

It was fun at first but then not so much bc people would drive by and just glare at you! How Rude!


So did we end up getting a ride with a stranger? Nope, A bus came and we hopped on. I haven’t hitchhiked yet but I mostly likely will soon.I’m in Europe, it’s definitely the thing everybody does. I don’t think that my mom approves of it though… hehe don’t tell her!

3 Comments:

At 7:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Chelsey! How I enjoy your stories. I can't imagine you hitchhiking. That is crazy! And you're right, mom wouldn't like the idea. But oh well, she's here and you are there so there's not much that she can do about it. Lol! Love you!

 
At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Amber said...

I would have picked you up! Cute Canadian hitch-hiker like you:)

 
At 11:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol u hitchhiking? funny stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home