Monday, November 20, 2006

Room life


Ok… so living with 3 girls in a room that is 4m by 4m is pretty hard to do. I was so spoiled at home having my own big room and a half bathroom to myself, I really didn’t realized how good I had it, but now I know. Occasionally I had to fight with Mel for the shower in the other bathroom but having to fight for it with 3 other girls is totally different. And in the morning when you really have to pee you don’t want anyone to stop you.

Since I was the second girl to arrive in my room I got to choose the other bottom bunk. What is not so cool is that the bunks are not super sturdy and made of wood, and when my roommate goes up the ladder and moves around in her bed it shakes the whole bed and makes noise. It’s not fun when she gets up early to study bc when she wakes up I also wake up. I do really love the three girls in my room, just not during the night and in the morning lol.

It’s great though bc the 4 of us get along pretty well and we are really comfortable with each other. The best times are when it’s late at night and all of us are so tired and we just start acting crazy. I love those times the best. It almost feels like home.



1 Comments:

At 11:27 a.m., Blogger Amber said...

I'm diggin' the pink toilet seat, it doesn't get much girlier than that hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home