Thursday, December 14, 2006

Petting Zoo

So you know how you have to usually pay to go into a petting zoo? Well not here when you are living out in the country like me. Everyday in the field beside us we always see so many sheep and goats. And one day we saw two sheep fighting and it was just like how we have seen on TV on the discovery channel. They back up pretty far from each other and then they give it their all and run as fast as they can and knock their heads together. It was so cool to see it in real life. I wish that I could have videotaped it. My head started to hurt just watching them. They have to get a little brain damaged from doing that right? There is usually one lonely donkey which looks pretty funny but people say that they help keep the sheep in line, who knew donkeys were controlling… It’s cool seeing a Shepard, but they don’t quite look like how they look in the bible stories…




One Saturday afternoon we went for a walk in the forest and on the way back we were met by the sheep and goats.




They have the red paint on their backs so if one gets lost they know who it belongs to.


The sheep weren’t as friendly as the goats and they walked away from us.
Nelly is trying to use her powers to heal the goat.. I don't think it worked.
Look at his pretty bow and bell.

When I look at these two I think of old men, haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home