Monday, December 18, 2006

Being Vegan!!!

So being Vegan has been super hard and I am really craving anything that comes to my mind, which is everything! It’s super hard to switch to this way of eating when you are so use to meat and dairy products being in your diet. I challenge any of you to just try to be vegan for a day and then let me know how it goes. I know it might not sound very delicious but try something different. I am getting more use to the food here and some of it is really good. But I am only a part-time Vegan though bc I have gotten junk food every now and then and eat it in my room. Yeah I know I am bad but I am not the only one that does this. Being Vegan is definitely not easy for all of us. And if you were here you would do the same thing. But I have cut down to be MOSTLY healthy and as Vegan as I can. Lol Everyone needs a treat here and there right? I have found that I do feel healthier so I know that it is really good on your body, but it is hard for your eyes because they are tired of seeing healthy things all of the time and they want to see sweet and salty things!





They have pizza a little different here. I have never had peas or corn on my pizza but it is actually really good.


This is one of the things we have for breakfast. It’s millet, fruits and nuts. It’s alright. And doesn’t it look pretty? I decorated it myself…

We have bread at every meal. Romanians have to have their bread and if they can’t eat bread with their meal they just won’t eat. This is a true story, it happened last week. This one guy has an extreme bread habit.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 a.m., Blogger Sistah Girl said...

I still love my turkey, cranberry and stuffing at this time of year! But lovely job decorating the millet.

 
At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Amber said...

It's like tortillas here, everything is eaten with the good ol corn tortilla. It's good because you can even use it instead of utensils:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home