Friday, May 25, 2007

Doing a little shopping


So we went shopping in one of the big stores and I love to see different and new products. Most things are the same but there are some that are different.





So here come the differences....



This is all pork.... I was so disgusted when I got to the aisle and then seeing it spread out in the main aisle. I can’t believe how they just have them hanging there. There have a way bigger meat section than I have ever seen and pork is apparently huge in Spain. Even if I liked pork and saw it like that I think that that would turn me off of it.


I needed a little nap after seeing all of the pork!

1 Comments:

At 1:51 a.m., Blogger Devil's Son said...

wow......fun day u have~~
where r u from anyway~~?
nice to meet u~~

________________________________
Wired Right Brain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home