Saturday, March 24, 2007

Haystacks....Almost

So me and the American Sylvia , were really craving Haystacks so one Sunday we got help from another American lady and attempted to make them. In the end Sylvia and I thought that they were pretty close to the real thing and we thought that it tasted good!… but we were the only ones and all of the Europeans thought that they were so gross and hardly ate any. Different culture, different food, and different taste buds!








* For those of you who aren't Adventist, Haystacks are like a taco salad but better!



1 Comments:

At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Amber said...

Good ol' haystacks, I think that's what I'll make for supper tonight. Have you ever had Hawaian Haystacks? From what I remember they're similar but you add pinapple, meatless meatballs, rice and some other stuff. Very tasty. Do you get to eat real cheese there or is it vegan? Zaak can't live without cheese:) I like it too, but I'd be okay without it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home