Tuesday, March 13, 2007

London-England


Took the train to London in the morning at 7am and I was so exhausted and sad that I was leaving… (tear!)
I got to London in 4 hours and then I walked for an hour looking for my hostel and once I finally found it I dropped my stuff off there and went to go tour. They had this special bus tours that you pay for and this double decker bus takes you around the city and talks about the history and what not and you can get on and off as often as you want.



This is at the beginning of my tour. It was so cold though bc it was so windy on the top but that was the only place to get good pictures.


Here are the things that I saw:

You would think that they would put a nicer looking flag up.

















Yeah Canada!



ALBERTA!





Big Ben



The London Eye







The London Bridge












When I first saw these signs by the sidewalk I just laughed. But they do get so many tourists from everywhere and myself being one I always looked the wrong way. So hopefully the tourists in London won’t get run over.


This was my home for the night


Me in my room almost ready for bed after an exhausting day.


This is Katherine from Hong Kong who was in my room, she was super nice!

After sleeping only about 3 hours I headed to the tube and took it to the airport.

After another 2 hour plane delay I was up in the air again.


I didn’t have anyone beside me, I could get up and go to the bathroom as freely as I wanted to, it was sweet!


Goodbye England, it's been GRAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home