Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Snakes... in my dreams and in my arms!

So I am in Spain right now for the Easter break and last night I had a dream that a snake chased me and then it bit me on my thumb and it was so so painful and I went to a doctor but he couldn't do anything for me so I just had to wait for the pain to subside. So today I got to go to the zoo and I am a person who hates snakes and I didn't know why one was in my dream and then I saw one that they were letting people hold and my friends that I was with also were scared but wanted to hold so we did.



But it was so crazy how I dreamed about a snake and then held it the very next day!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 p.m., Blogger much-ado said...

those snakes are a weird thing to feel around your neck...you expect to feel a slimy thing but it's not slimy at all...

 
At 11:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsey!!! :*:*:*
...locas

 
At 1:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sisters son has two just like that (a corn snake) they are like a Boa Constricter. It has the same colors too only about half that size, 3 ft long.... My sister and I were taking care of them last fall. Sadly the female died, she was egg bound and never healed up proper after the operation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home