Thursday, May 31, 2007

At The ZOO!!!


I was really excited to go to the zoo since I have not been to one in a long time and they are always a lot of fun.
So since you saw from a previous post the most thrilling thing from the Zoo: the snake around my neck. So here are the more normal pics.






Nice wheels hey?


LOL :P



Ok, so that’s better!












Now doesn’t he look scary...


Just play fighting




Like my hairstyle?



“Hey, look I can wave!"


“Wait, don’t leave, I can do it with both hands”


The life of a scarecrow...




There was a seal show and it was so good, they are really talented. One of them was throwing a Frisbee back and forth with it's mouth, very cool!






Also there was a Dolphin show and it was so good. Dolphins are so intelligent!





Just before jumping through the hoop.




Jumping up and grabbing a fish out of his mouth.




Here are some of the people we saw before we got our picture:









This little girl was soooo calm, it was like a puppy to her. She obviously hasn't seen many movies...










This was the end of our Zoo journey, but it was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home