Friday, July 06, 2007

Working at the Health Center


I am so glad that I got to work over at the Health Center. I have learned a lot.



Here I am taking a fermentation (a hot cloth that was cooking in steam in the big metal oven) and wrapping it in a little blanket. You put it on the patients chest and back for 3 mins then you use cold ice water for 30 seconds and then the hot again and it is done 3 times. I had it done to me when I first got here and it was weird but the alternative hot and cold for the body is really good for circulation and after you are very relaxed and you can sleep great!



We always pray before we start a treatment.


I did a lot of observing

Then I get to do some work too.


I swear that I have only done that once!

It was only Eva so it was ok.

I am basically the therapists assistant and I help them with whatever they need and a couple times I have had my own patients and it's always fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home