Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trip to Amnas


A little while ago of the school and some staff from the sanatorium went to a village 3 hours away for the weekend to have a break and to get to know each other better and have a lot of fun.


We all had vespers outside together and sang songs.

Me and my girls

This is the biggest and greenest spider that I have seen in Romania.

It was too fast for me though...



We had church in the orchard on Sabbath and it was really nice...




This little guy thought that he would join us and jump on everyone.

Some village kids come for lunch, so cute!

This is Lena. She is from Ukraine and she is a applicant for next year so her and her Dad joined us for the weekend. We bonded right away and she is such a great crazy girl.

See? She's like my twin.


Playing Frisbee with my Canada Frisbee, Thanks Amanda for sending it to me.


On Sunday we drove to a nearby mountain and climbed up and had lunch up there. It was such a beautiful day, a little too hot but it was still great!


This would have been a easier way up and down.



And there was some snow for me to play in and it made me very happy.


We had another little different fellow join us.

Once we got to the top of course a little football was played, almost never to tired for that!


The Boys


Just playing...don't worry


Sittin n Singin


Had a great walk on the way down but I couldn't find a bathroom...
AHH, that's so much better.... :)

2 Comments:

At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Amber said...

Wow Chels those are some great shots - the frog and lizard ones, and the hike looked beautiful! I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Try to make it to the bathroom though next time hey you gross girl:)

 
At 9:44 p.m., Blogger Zaak said...

I think that's Kramer in the first photo playing guitar. Am I right or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home